Sri Lanka visa requirements for Panamanian citizens
- Do Panama citizens need visas to Sri Lanka?
- What types of Sri Lanka Visa available for Panama citizens?
- How to apply for Sri Lanka online e-visa from Panama?
- Sri Lanka visa fee for Panama citizens
- Sri Lanka Visa for Panama Citizens FAQs
- Check Sri Lanka visa status
- Sri Lanka Immigration Services - Your best choice to get Sri Lanka online visa
Panama passport holders require a visa before travel to Sri Lanka. It's super easy for Panama citizens to get Sri Lanka ETA. Let's follow the article below to get a Sri lanka visa for Panama citizens rule.
Do Panama citizens need visas to Sri Lanka?
Panama citizens are required to obtain visas to enter Sri Lanka. Before departure, be aware that citizens of Panama need to get the Sri Lanka ETA, a document that works as a Sri Lanka visa for Panama. Thankfully, Panama nationals are one of the groups of citizens eligible to apply for this document online. But you don’t need to worry about waiting in an embassy: the Department of Immigration developed the Sri Lanka ETA to help tourists travel easily to the country.
Sri Lanka online visa for Panama citizens
What is a Sri Lanka ETA visa?
Sri Lanka's government has issued the latest Sri Lanka e-Visa for travelers who can visit the country for a short time.
This type of new visa, in addition to the conditions governing the stay, serves as an endorsement on a non-passport, facilitating legal entry and regulating the duration of the resident's stay.
The Sri Lanka eVisa (Sri Lanka ETA) is generally valid for 6 months (180 days) from the date of approval, and visitors may stay for up to 30 days per visit.
What types of Sri Lanka Visa available for Panama citizens?
The ETA application is very similar, but you have to choose the document according to the purpose of your trip. On Sri Lanka Immigration Services website, we provide three types of ETA for travelers:
1. Tourist Visa
Panama tourists who want to visit Sri Lanka for sightseeing, excursions, relaxation, visiting relatives, or yoga training for up to three months are granted a Tourist Visa. The Tourist visa is valid for 30 days and allows for two entries. Once in the country, these visas can be extended for a maximum of six months.
Please keep in mind that anyone arriving by cruise ship in Sri Lanka who wishes to enter the country must first obtain a Sri Lanka Tourist visa.
2. Business Visa
A Business Visa is granted to foreign nationals who visit Sri Lanka for a short period of time for business purposes. This visa is good for one, two, or several trips. The candidates holding Business ETA can stay in Sri Lanka for up to 30 days.
3. Transit Visa
A Transit Visa is an entry permit that allows a foreign national to enter Sri Lanka temporarily as part of the journey to another destination. Once in Sri Lanka, this type of visa holder will be unable to leave. If you have an ETA Transit visa for Sri Lanka and plan to depart from the arrival point, cancel it and apply for a new Tourist visa.
Transit visas in Sri Lanka allow visitors to stay for two days, but only in the airport area. These visas are completely free.
How to apply for Sri Lanka online e-visa from Panama?
It is very simple to get a Sri Lanka visa ETA for Panama residents and now it is even easier with our support. Travelers with Irish passports just need to follow these only 04 steps below:
- Step 1: Filling the online form with the information about your trip and personal details at srilankaimmigration.org. The applicant must provide personal information such as an email address and will be notified as to the status of the application.
- Step 2: Pay for your order's total cost. Check your email to receive advice (if any) and your approved ETA/e-Visa.
- Step 3: Print out the e-visa and present it when you enter Sri Lanka.
- Step 4: Receive a visa stamped into your passport.
The Sri Lanka e-visa for Panama citizens is a convenient and efficient way to obtain permission to enter the country for tourism, business, or transit purposes
Sri Lanka visa fee for Panama citizens
In Sri Lanka, there are two types of online visa fees: government fees and service fees.
- The government fee is a mandatory fee to be paid to the government of Sri Lanka.
- The service fee is the amount you have to pay upfront for our service, which includes advising you on Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA, providing the documents you need, checking your application, and giving out the results of your application. We will receive your e-Visa/ETA from the Government of Sri Lanka and send it to you to print out before you arrive at the port of Sri Lanka.
- Individuals who do not pay the fees will be denied a Tourist visa/ETA unless they qualify for an exemption.
- Please keep in mind: If your children are under the age of 12, only. Children under the age of 12 are exempt from paying the Sri Lankan ETA.
Sri Lanka Visa for Panama Citizens FAQs
If you're ready to begin planning your visa to Sri Lanka from Panama, you should now have the majority of the information you need to begin the online application process. However, Sri Lanka Immigration Services understands that in some cases, you may require additional guidance, so continue reading to get more answers to your questions.
What are Sri Lanka's online e-visa conditions for Panamanian citizens?
To apply for an ETA, you must first provide us with some information so that we can handle the paperwork. Because the list is short, you should be able to complete everything on it. Here are some things to think about:
- Passports must be valid for a minimum of six months. Check out the information page as well.
- A digital passport photograph.
- Payment can be made using a credit/debit card or a PayPal account, or Bank of Cyprus.
Check Sri lanka visa processing time
Panama citizens eligible to apply online for the ETA have three options according to how soon they want the electronic visa to be processed. The price can also vary according to the type of processing time:
- Normal: Get an e-Visa within three business days.
- Urgent: Get an e-Visa within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent: Get an e-Visa within 5 business hours.
Is There a Transit Visa for Sri Lanka From Panama?
Yes. Transiting through one of Panama's airports on their way to another destination must apply for a Transit ETA. This authorization allows you to stay in the country for up to two days.
How long is a visa for Sri Lank from Panama valid?
The validity period of each type of Sri Lanka ETA for Panama is 180 days from the date of issue. This means that the visitor from Panama must travel to Sri Lanka with an ETA within 6 months of receiving the travel authorization.
The Tourist ETA and Business ETA are valid for stays in Sri Lanka of up to 30 days. The Transit ETA is valid in Sri Lanka for a maximum of two days, and departure from the airport is not permitted.
Check Sri Lanka visa status
ETA visa to Sri Lanka from Panama are usually approved within 24 hours to three days of submission. You can, however, check the status of your Sri Lanka Tourist ETA by following the steps outlined below:
- Visit the website of Sri Lanka Immigration Services.
- 'Check Status' is located in the menu bar.
- Enter the required information.
- Determine the status of your Sri Lanka Tourist Visa.
Best time to apply for Sri Lanka visa
The best time to apply for a Sri Lanka visa is seven days before your trip. However, if you are in a hurry, we may be able to process your visa using our Rush visa services.
Discover the Rich Culture and Scenic Wonders of Sri Lanka with Online Visa
Sri Lanka Immigration Services - Your best choice to get Sri Lanka online visa
The Sri Lanka Immigration Services team always cares about the quality of service we provide our clients.
We are proud to be the leading unit in providing online visas to enter Sri Lanka. The team of experts understands the Sri Lankan market and masters the requirements and rules of entry. We always appreciate customer satisfaction and service quality to give customers the best service experience.
If you have any questions about the Sri Lanka Tourist ETA/e-Visa or another visit visa, please contact our customer service team. They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via online chat or email at [email protected]
Get e-Visa and take 15% Discount
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE