Sri Lanka visa for Argentine citizens: Requirements and Cost
Sri Lanka is known as a tiny island country with numerous lovely vistas and settings.
By dark, the tourist may be riding the waves in the morning and appreciating the green carpeted mountains. Travel places in Sri Lanka provide a diverse range of holiday experiences, ensuring that visitors enjoy a memorable journey.
If you are planning to visit Sri Lanka in the near future, please read the article below to understand better Sri Lanka visa requirements for Argentine citizens.
1. Argentine citizens need a visa to visit Sri Lanka
Argentina is not a visa-free country to enter Sri Lanka, so Argentine passport holders need to apply for a Sri Lankan visa before coming to this country.
For a short visit to Sri Lanka, such as tourist, transit, or business, Argentine travelers should obtain an ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization), also called Sri Lanka e-Visa, Visa online.
For the cases of Argentine citizens who want to stay in Sri Lanka for a long time (more than 30 days) or have the purpose of coming to Sri Lanka other than the above 3 purposes, they can apply for a visa by the traditional way. i.e. to apply for a visa at the Sri Lankan Embassy in Argentina or Consulate.
2. How many types of Sri Lanka visas are there for Argentine citizens?
The Sri Lanka ETA is valid for 06 months from the issued date. There are now 03 types of visas available for tourists through the Sri Lanka Visa online (ETA).
- Tourist ETA: double entry for tourism, visit, or medical treatment, with a 30-day stay limit from the date of arrival.
- Business ETA: allows multiple entries into the country and stays are permitted for a period of 30 days from the date of initial arrival. The Sri Lanka Business ETA is only used for business and trade, not for employment.
- Transit ETA: just one entrance; your stay in Sri Lanka is limited to 48 hours from the moment of entry. In any event, the Sri Lanka ETA cannot be extended.
3. How to apply for a Sri Lanka visa from Argentina?
Way of submitting a Sri Lanka visa application from Argentina?
Argentine passport holders can apply for a Sri Lanka visa online from Argentina easily. If use Sri Lanka ETA service at Sri Lanka Immigration & e-Visa Portal, applicants can get it easily by only 04 steps:
- Step 1: Register and sign in to account in srilankaimmigration.org. Submit the Sri Lanka ETA application directly at “APPLY VISA'' with required information such as full name, date of birth, nationality, passport detail information, and departure/arrival time.
- Step 2: Make the payment of the fee and wait for the ETA to be processed. Applicants can pay the fee only via Visa, Master, and American Express Cards.
- Step 3: Get the approval of Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA by checking your emails or tracking the status of your visa on our website.
- Step 4: Receive the visa stamped into the passport
What documents are required to apply for the Sri Lanka ETA?
To ensure a successful application process ETA, please ensure that the following paperwork is properly completed:
- Passport: The passports must be valid for at least 06 months after arriving in Sri Lanka, with a minimum of 02 blank pages for the verification.
- Address email: Make sure you provide a genuine address to which you have access. Because if your application is approved, the ETA will send you an email in PDF format. You may print it or save a copy to your digital device.
- Payment options: include credit or debit card, PayPal, or bank transfer.
4. Processing time and Cost of Sri Lanka visa/ETA
Processing time to get the approval Sri Lanka/ETA
How processing online fast to receive depends on your package service. Each package has different benefits & convenience, the faster service, the more convenient for your trip.
- Normal service: get the approval ETA within 03 business days.
- Urgent service: get the approval ETA within 24 hours.
- Super urgent service: get the approval ETA within 05 business hours.
How much is the fee to apply the Sri Lanka ETA for Argentine citizens?
To get a Sri Lanka visa for Argentine citizens, applicants have to pay two (02) kinds of Sri Lanka Visa fees, including the Service fee and a Government fee. As noted above, the faster you need a visa online, the higher the cost you will pay.
Besides, for your amazing experienced trip, Sri Lanka Immigration Services suggests you need to have an extra package with Travel Insurance to keep your benefit and reduce your risks & Sim card 4G to keep in touch with your social networking and relationship as well save money for roaming data.
Don't miss our airport car pick up service. A team of professional drivers with the latest cars will pick you up at the airport. You just need to rest while our driver takes you back to your hotel
Hope the article about Sri Lanka visa requirements for Argentine citizens helps you with useful information. If you need some support for a Sri Lanka visa online service or question about this topic, feel free to contact us 24/7. Our professional team with many years of experience will support you.