Sri Lanka visa for United Kingdom National (Overseas) citizens in February 2024
1. Check Sri Lanka visa for United Kingdom National (Overseas) citizens
The United Kingdom National (Overseas) country is not in the exempt country list for Sri Lanka visa, so Sri Lanka visa is REQUIRED
To enter the country, United Kingdom National (Overseas) nationals need to have a Sri Lanka valid visa. Citizens from The United Kingdom National (Overseas) can get a visa by visiting Sri Lanka Embassy for a regular visa. However, with the online visa system, now, travelers can enter the country with an e-visa more easily.
Kinds of Sri Lanka available e-Visa
- Tourist e-Visa: stay a maximum of 30 days and double-entry
- Business e-Visa: stay a maximum of 30 days and multiple-entry
- Transit Visa: stay only 48 hours and single-entry
2. How to apply for Sri Lanka visa from United Kingdom National (Overseas)
Apply for Sri Lanka e-visa is the most common way nowadays for getting a Business visa, Tourist visa or Transit visa through the internet by applying online at our website.
To get the approved visa, the United Kingdom National (Overseas) candidates need to provide supporting documents and make sure the entry requirements for the application process:
There are the documents required for candidates to follow:
- Passport with at least 6 months validity and at least 2 blank pages for stamping.
- A current email address
- Proof of accommodation: like hotel booking
- The payment method for your visa payment
- (Optional) Sri Lanka Travel Insurance to ensure your benefit and Sri Lanka SIM Card which can bring convenience to you.
Visit the processing time to deep understanding of step by step to apply Sri Lanka online visa.
3. Sri Lanka visa cost for United Kingdom National (Overseas) citizens
To apply for a visa online, candidates have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa fees, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee. Depending on the type of rush visa, the visa cost will be charged differently. At Sri Lanka Immigration Services, we provide 02 levels of visa services:
- Normal service: 3 days for e-visa approval. This is the most frequent type of visa for visitors to Sri Lanka.
- Urgent service: e-visa approval in 24 hours.
- Extremely urgent service: only 5 hours to receive approval for an e-visa.
Note that, the faster services, the higher cost must pay.
- Sri Lanka visa for US citizens
- Sri Lanka visa for Canadian
- Sri Lanka visa for Australian citizens
- Sri Lanka visa for UK citizens