Sri Lanka visa for Chadian citizens: Application Process and Cost in November 2023
- 1. Do Chad citizens need a Sri Lanka visa to visit?
- 2. How to apply for Sri Lanka online visa for Chad citizens?
- 3. How much is a Sri Lankan visa for Chad citizens?
- 4. Sri Lanka online visa FAQs for Chad visitors
If you intend to visit Sri Lanka, you must obtain a visa before entering the country. The ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) visa for Sri Lanka is an online visa that allows you to enter the country for tourism, business, or transit.
Let’s discover the new visa in this article! Sri Lanka Immigration Services will give you the latest information about Sri Lanka visa requirements for Chad citizens, how to apply, way to pay, and the processing time. Let begin!
1. Do Chad citizens need a Sri Lanka visa to visit?
Chad's country is not on the exempt country list for a Sri Lanka visa, so a Sri Lanka visa for Chad citizens is REQUIRED.
Sri Lanka online visa is the most common way nowadays for getting a Business visa, Tourist visa, or Transit visa through the internet by applying online at our website.
Besides, you can also apply to get a regular visa at Sri Lanka Embassy in Chad or the nearest Embassy.
What is Sri Lanka online visa for Chad citizens?
Chad citizens who meet the eligibility requirements specified by the Sri Lanka government are eligible to apply for a Sri Lanka e-visa.
It has 03 types of Sri Lanka online visas for Chad citizens can apply for:
- e-Tourist visa 30 days, double-entry
- Business visa 30 days, multiple-entry
- Transit visa 48 hours, single-entry
Sri Lanka visa for Chad citizens
2. How to apply for Sri Lanka online visa for Chad citizens?
The Sri Lanka ETA visa application process is entirely online, which means you can apply for your visa from the comfort of your own home or office. You don't need to visit a Sri Lankan embassy or consulate to apply for a visa.
Step by step to apply Sri Lanka online visa
The steps to apply for Sri Lanka ETA for Chad citizens are very straightforward. Following the below steps:
- Visit Sri Lanka Sri Lanka Immigration Services Website
- Choose the purpose of applying for the visa (Tourist, Business, or Transit) and for whom you are applying.
- Before submitting the application form, Chad applicants should thoroughly evaluate their replies and check to see if the card being used has been activated before making an online purchase.
- Fill in your details and proceed with payment.
- You will receive your confirmation of ETA immediately at your email address. Carry the ETA confirmation along with the return flight ticket on arrival.
Note: ETA application process is the same for Tourist, Business, and Transit visas. You might be asked for additional documents if traveling on a business visa. Let's contact us for more support detail information.
What are Sri Lanka's ETA requirements?
- A passport should have at least six(6) months of validity.
- Accommodation or hotel address (if any).
- Credit/Debit Card for online payment of visa fees.
- An email address where you will receive your ETA confirmation.
How to apply for Sri Lanka online visa for Chad citizens
3. How much is a Sri Lankan visa for Chad citizens?
The Sri Lanka ETA visa is relatively inexpensive compared to other types of visas. The cost of the visa varies depending on the length of stay and the purpose of the visit.
To apply for a Sri Lanka visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa fees, which were called Service fees and a Government fee.
The Services fee, cost depends on the type of rush visa for which you apply for. At Sri Lanka Immigration Services, we provide 03 levels of processing time visas.
- Normal service: This is one of the most cost-effective options which can help you get your ETA within 3 business days.
- Urgent service: With this type, you will get your Sri Lanka e-Visa approximately within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent service: If you have an emergency, by using this service type, you can receive your e-Visa within 5 business hours.
Sri Lankan visa fee for Chad citizens
4. Sri Lanka online visa FAQs for Chad visitors
Great information for Chad candidates. Here are Sri Lanka visa FAQs for visitors. Lets reading!
How far in advance to apply for a Sri Lanka visa?
It may take longer for the visa approval process to take place on weekends or public holidays, so getting a visa approval may take longer than the normal process.
Sri Lanka Immigration Services always recommends that: applicants should apply for the online visa 7 days before the trip. This will help you to ensure your schedule when entering Sri Lanka.
How long is the Sri Lanka visa valid?
A Sri Lanka ETA is valid for an initial period of six months. If you need, you can extend it once you are in Sri Lanka.
Can I extend my visa to Sri Lanka?
You can extend your Sri Lanka visa by applying to the Visa Section of Sri Lanka's Department of Immigration before your current visa expires. You must have a valid reason for requesting the extension, and the maximum duration is six months.
Can Chad citizens work with a Sri Lanka online e-visa?
No, Sri Lanka online e-visa is not valid for work purposes. Chad citizens wishing to work in Sri Lanka will need to apply for another type of visa. Let’s contact the Sri Lanka embassy for more details information.
What happens if Chad citizen overstays their online e-visa in Sri Lanka?
Overstaying a visa in Sri Lanka can result in fines, penalties, and potentially being banned from entering Sri Lanka in the future. It is important to comply with the length of stay specified with the online e-visa and leave the country within the allotted time.
Hope the above useful information helps you understand Sri Lanka online visa for Chad citizens. Let's contact us NOW to get your visa to visit this beautiful country.
How much to get an urgent Sri Lanka visa?
As an above note, the rush visa has a more short time to get the approved visa. The faster processing, the higher the fee.