Sri Lanka visa for UAE residents: Requirements and Costs
Sri Lanka has a unique Southern Asia beauty that everyone cannot resist when talking about that place. Residents of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), like most other nationalities, are eligible for an electronic entry permission when traveling to Sri Lanka with the whole process being online.
So, How do I apply for a visa to Sri Lanka from the UAE? In this article, we - an experienced travel consultant - will explain how to apply for a Sri Lanka visa for UAE residents, as well as the requirements and cost and how to save your finance and effort the most.
Table of contents:
1. Sri Lanka visa for UAE residents
When traveling to Sri Lanka for tourism or business, UAE citizens are able to get an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA), also e-Visa, and link with your original passport. We can help you get your ETA/e-Visa with a little effort and do not have to wait for a long time as when applying for a casual Visa type.
According to the Sri Lankan government, there are 3 types of Sri Lanka e-visa for UAE nationals:
- Tourist ETA/e-Visa: stay period is 30 days from the date of entry with double-entry for tourism, visit or medical treatment.
- Business ETA/e-Visa: stay period is 30 days from the date of first entrance with multiple-entry, used for business and trading purposes but not for employment.
- Transit ETA/e-Visa: stay period is 48 hours from the time of entry, used for overlaying before taking flight to other destinations outside Sri Lanka.
Sri Lanka visa for UAE residents
2. Sri Lanka Visa requirements for UAE residents
Our experienced team will handle all of the paperwork so you don't need to concern yourself with such things. Instead, just ensure your UAE passport is valid for at least 6 months after your arrival in Sri Lanka and has a blank page for verification. Because after completing the ETA/e-visa online application form and making payment, you will send us a photo of your valid passport to finish the whole process.
Although the procedure is very simple, in the situation you do not get COVID-19 vaccinations enough, you will need to provide hotel booking for issue control by the Sri Lankan government. Once again, you no longer need to worry about that because with the reliable partner system, we will help you to prepare it easily and affordably.
Requirements for Visa to Sri Lanka from the UAE
Consider attaching the Travel Insurance (including expenses involving the Covid pandemic) to take your trip to the next level. You can spend your whole mind enjoying the trip. Because the insurance protects your benefit in many unforecasted circumstances and also takes your e-visa approval smoothly.
3. Cost of Sri Lanka visa for UAE residents
The total cost of applying for a Sri Lanka visa for UAE residents is divided into Service Cost and Government Cost.
About the government cost, it is the amount of money required by the government, varying on the chosen ETA/e-visa type of your.
In particular, you can choose the point of time to receive your Sri Lanka ETA/e-Visa. There are three options below, and keep in mind that your choice will determine the cost of your Sri Lanka e-visa:
- Standard processing time: This is a standard option provided by Global Immigration Services Limited. Your application will be processed within three business days.
- Rush processing time: Your Sri Lanka ETA/e-Visa will be available in just 24 hours if you choose this higher service type.
- Super Rush processing time: As the highest service offer, you will get your e-Visa in just within 5 hours.
Hope these above information will help you have a clear idea about the Sri Lanka visa for UAE residents. Let’s start to apply and enjoy our 24/7 support service.
Read more: Sri Lanka online visa (ETA/e-Visa) fees
- Sri Lanka Immigration Services
- Sri Lanka ETA Visa processing time
- Sri Lanka visa for Indian citizens
- Sri Lanka visa for Swiss citizens
- Sri Lanka visa for UK citizens
- Sri Lanka visa for US citizens
- Sri Lanka visa for Canadian citizens
- African Republic
- Aland Island
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bonaire, ST. Eustatus, And Saba
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands