Sri Lanka visa for Timorese citizens: Requirements and ETA Cost
- Facts about Sri Lanka online visa for East Timor citizens
- How to apply for a Sri Lanka online visa from East Timor
If you are an East Timor citizen and planning to visit Sri Lanka, this article is for you. Let’s find out the Sri Lanka visa for East Timor citizens, the documents required, and the way to apply online. Let’s read!
Facts about Sri Lanka online visa for East Timor citizens
The Sri Lanka Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) system is an online registration system that most international nationals must use before visiting the country.
The Sri Lanka ETA was created in 2012 to let passengers authorize their visits. Registration is simple and quick. To allow your visit, complete a brief Sri Lanka ETA online application form.
ETA holders are permitted to enter Sri Lanka at any port of entry, including air if arriving at an international airport or sea by cruise ship.
Check the requirement’s Sri lanka visas for East Timor citizens
What type of Sri Lanka online visa?
Visitors can apply for three types of Sri Lanka online visas.
- Tourist e-Visa: East Timor residents can visit Sri Lanka for sightseeing, visit, or receive medical treatment. The tourist ETA permits you to stay for 30 days and is good for double entrance.
- Business e-visa for Sri Lanka: This visa is required for business trips to Sri Lanka. With a Sri Lanka business e-visa, East Timor employees can stay in the country for 30 days and have multiple entries.
- Transit e-Visa: East Timor tourists traveling through Sri Lanka on their way to another destination can apply for this travel permission. If your stay is less than 48 hours, you'll require Transit ETA.
For purposes other than tourism, business, or transit, East Timor citizens must contact the Sri Lanka Consulate or Embassy.
Note the Sri Lanka visa for East Timor citizens allows the enter purpose of tourism, business, or transit
How long is Sri Lanka's online visa validity?
It is valid for 180 days from the date of issue.
Documents requirements for East Timor citizens
To apply for a Sri Lanka ETA visa for tourism online, applicants must have the following documents:
- East Timor's passport must be valid for at least 180 days from the scheduled arrival date in Sri Lanka.
- To pay the ETA Sri Lanka fee, use a credit or debit card.
- To receive the authorized Sri Lanka Tourist Electronic Travel Authorization, enter your current email address.
- Ticket of return.
- Proof of sufficient cash to support the duration of your stay in Sri Lanka.
How to apply for a Sri Lanka online visa from East Timor
How to fill out the Sri Lanka online application form
- To begin, fill out the short Sri Lanka ETA online application. This can be accomplished in a couple of minutes.
East Timor applicants must give some basic personal, passport, and travel information, which must be entered into the proper fields of an online form.
East Timor visitors are recommended to double-check all of their replies after inputting the data.
- Confirm payment for the Sri Lanka e-visa
East Timor applicants need a credit or debit card to cover the Sri Lanka ETA application processing fee. They must then confirm the payment to apply for processing.
The applicant then simply waits to receive the ETA for Sri Lanka.
- Receive the approved ETA for Sri Lanka
The Sri Lanka ETA is typically processed quickly. At Sri Lanka Immigration Services, we provide the processing time within 5 hours to 3 working days after the application form has been submitted.
Note that: Once approved, the approval ETA electronically will be sent via email. The applicant is advised to print a copy of the ETA to present at Sri Lankan border control.
Depending on the type of Sri lanka rush visa, the Sri Lanka visa cost change
How to fill out the application form?
East Timor travelers who confirm they meet the ETA requirements can proceed to the online form. The ETA application is a quick and straightforward questionnaire that usually takes 15 to 20 minutes, where they will be required to share the following personal information:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Home Address
- Email address
Applicants from East Timor must also provide details about their plans to Sri Lanka, including:
- Purpose of visit
- Ports of entry and departure
- They will next supply the following passport details:
- Passport number
- Passport issuance country and date
- Passport expiry date
East Timor applicants must take care when answering the “purpose of visit” question between tourism or business since each travel authorization allows a different number of entries into Sri Lanka.
How to pay the Sri Lanka visa cost?
Payment of the Sri Lankan ETA for East Timor citizens is easy. We provide many payment methods for applicants.
Please visit the Payment guideline for details.
Hope this article gives you useful information about Sri Lanka visas for East Timor citizens. Let’s contact us if you have questions or want to book a Sri Lanka visa.