Sri Lanka visa requirements for Peruvian citizens
Sri Lanka is an island country located off the southern coast of India, surrounded by the Indian Ocean, Gulf of Mannar, the Palk Strait, and lies in the vicinity of India and the Maldives.
Let’s discover the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Peru citizens to travel and how long to get the approval e-visa.
Sri Lanka visa requirements for Peruvian citizens
1. Check Sri Lanka Visa Requirements for Peruvian citizens
As of 2021, the Peruvian passport ranked 36th in terms of travel freedom among the passports of the world. Peruvian citizens need a visa to get entry to Sri Lanka since Peru is not put on the visa-exemption list of Sri Lanka.
1.1 What is Sri Lanka ETA for Peru Citizens
Sri lanka online visa was launched by the Sri Lanka Government with the aim of facilitating entry for visitors. ETA allows foreign nationals to enter Sri Lanka and have a stay of up to 30 days.
Electronic visas and travel authorizations for citizens of Peru are usually available for purposes of tourism, business, or transit in the destination. To visit these countries for other motives, it will be necessary to apply for a visa from the Sri Lanka embassy in Peru.
1.2 Type of Sri Lanka visa for Peruvian passport holders
Peruvian people can apply for one of three types of Sri Lanka Visa Online (ETAs):
- The e-Tourist Visa: This is a Peruvian tourist visa that allows the visitor to stay in Sri Lanka for up to 30 days after entering the country. During this time, they are only permitted to leave and return to Sri Lanka twice. The Tourist Visa is exclusively good for tourist reasons. Tourist visas are expressly prohibited from being used to seek admission/study, accept employment, or engage in business or any other economic activity.
- The Transit ETA is only issued in extremely narrow conditions. The passenger is not permitted to exit the airport at all. The tourist must have a connecting flight out of the same airport where they arrived within two days (48 hours). It is issued just to allow a foreigner to travel through Sri Lanka to his end destination.
- The Business ETA is a form of e-Visa that allows you to enter Sri Lanka for business and trade but not for work. Multiple admissions into Sri Lanka are permitted under the Business e-Visa, as long as they are all made within the first 30 days of the original entrance.
No matter what sort of visa or ETA the traveler carries, your passports must have a minimum of 180 days of validity from the date of arrival into Sri Lanka.
Apply Sri Lanka ETA visa easily from Peru
2. How to apply the Sri Lanka online e visa from Peru
Now, the applicants can apply for the Sri Lanka visa from Peru easily and quickly, just with a device connected to an internet connection.
Only 04 simple steps below to apply:
- Step 1: Apply Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA in an online form
- Step 2: Pay the visa fee online. Re-check your information to make sure that all of it is correct. Then choose the payment method.
- Step 3: Get your Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA. Check emails to find the confirmation for your information and the time you will get your e-Visa/ETA. Aplicants also can check the status of visa/ETA at: Check Status section.
- Step 4: Receive visa stamped into your passport
3. Cost of Sri Lanka visa/ETA
Sri Lanka Visa fee has 02 types of fee, include: Service fee and Govemence fee. About Sri Lanka service fee, it has 03 different level fees, depending on time to get the approval ETA.
- Standard service : This is one of the most cost-effective solutions, with an ETA arriving within 03 business days.
- Urgent service : With this option, you will have your Sri Lanka e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent service: If you have an emergency, you can obtain your e-Visa within 5 working hours by selecting this service type.
In addition to the visa fee, Peruvian applicants can also consider using additional services to make the trip more convenient.
With just a small fee, you can ensure your trip is connected to the internet smoothly with the Sim card service. In addition, benefits when unfortunate risks arise during the trip by using insurance service.
4. Sri Lanka tourist visa requirements for Peruvian citizens
Documents are required for a tourist visa to Sri Lanka.
- Peruvian passports that are valid for at least 06 months from the date of arrival in Sri Lanka. There should be a minimum of 02 blank pages in the passport. Peruvian applicants whose passports are about to expire must renew before beginning the application procedure.
- A valid email address to receive the notifications of your application.
- Valid debit/ credit card to pay the visa fee.
Hope the article helps you understand Sri Lanka visa requirements for Peruvian citizens. If you need more information about Sri Lanka immigration service, let contact us by website, phone number support or chatting. Our support team online will help you all the problem and solution about Sri Lanka visa/ETA service.
Get e-Visa and take 15% Discount
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE