Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA for Business
1. What is the Sri Lanka e-Visa /ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) ?
Sri Lanka has recently decided to allow a lot of countries to apply for e-Visa /ETA to visit Sri Lanka from the comfort of their own homes, using their new e-Visa/ETA. All visitors to Sri Lanka are legally required to hold a valid e-Visa/ETA to travel to Sri Lanka, and this new system will allow that e-Visa/ETA to be obtained much more easily. Eligible travelers may travel to Sri Lanka with an e-Visa/ETA. The e-Visa/ETA is an electronically-stored authority for travel to Sri Lanka for a short-term visit. It replaces the visa label or stamp in a passport and removes the need for application forms and in person visits to the Sri Lanka Missions.
2. Who can apply for a Sri Lanka Business e-Visa/ETA?
- Those who would like to stay for Participate in business meetings and negotiations
- Those who would like to stay for Participate in Conferences, workshops and seminars
- Those who would like to stay for To take part in Short term training programs (less than one month)
- Those who would like to stay for Participate in art, music and dance events
- Those who would like to stay for Participating in religious events
- Those who would like to stay for Participate in Symposium
- E-Visa/ETA for Business purpose with double entry for 30 (thirty) days
3. How Sri Lanka Business e-Visa/ETA Works?
Apply online for Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA in 4 easy steps:
- Fill out the secure application form online
- Get confirmation and document requirements
- Get your e-Visa/ETA and instructions to get your visa stamped
- Get your visa stamped onto your passport on arrival