Sri lanka ETA for Business
What is the Sri lanka ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) ?
Sri lanka has recently decided to allow a lot of countries to apply for ETA
to visit Sri lanka from the comfort of their own homes, using their new ETA. All visitors to Sri lanka are legally required to hold a valid ETA to travel to Sri lanka, and this new system will allow that ETA to be obtained much more easily. Eligible travelers may travel to Sri lanka with an ETA. The ETA is an electronically-stored authority for travel to Sri lanka for a short-term visit. It replaces the visa label or stamp in a passport and removes the need for application forms and in person visits to the Sri lanka Missions.
2. Who can apply for a Sri lanka Business ETA?
- Those who would like to stay for Participate in business meetings and negotiations
- Those who would like to stay for Participate in Conferences, workshops and seminars
- Those who would like to stay for To take part in Short term training programs (less than one month)
- Those who would like to stay for Participate in art, music and dance events
- Those who would like to stay for Participating in religious events
- Those who would like to stay for Participate in Symposium
- ETA for Business purpose with double entry for 30 (thirty) days
3. How Sri lanka Business ETA Works?
Apply online for Sri lanka ETA in 4 easy steps
- Fill out the secure application form online
- Get confirmation and document requirements
- Get your ETA and instructions to get your visa stamped
- Get your visa stamped onto your passport on arrival
HOW CAN WE HELP?
We are a commercial website. If you use our service to get an ETA, you will have to pay our service fee and an Sri Lanka Government Fee. We will give you advice and support to help you with your ETA applications. You will have your ETA updated frequently, and get a decision on your ETA from us. If you do not use our service, you can apply in person at the Sri Lanka embassy in your country or by using the official Sri Lanka Government website. The cost of this is lower, but you do not get a refund if your ETA application is rejected.