Sri lanka ETA for Business
What is the Sri lanka ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) ?
Sri lanka has recently decided to allow a lot of countries to apply for ETA
to visit Sri lanka from the comfort of their own homes, using their new ETA. All visitors to Sri lanka are legally required to hold a valid ETA to travel to Sri lanka, and this new system will allow that ETA to be obtained much more easily. Eligible travelers may travel to Sri lanka with an ETA. The ETA is an electronically-stored authority for travel to Sri lanka for a short-term visit. It replaces the visa label or stamp in a passport and removes the need for application forms and in person visits to the Sri lanka Missions.
2. Who can apply for a Sri lanka Business ETA?
- Those who would like to stay for Participate in business meetings and negotiations
- Those who would like to stay for Participate in Conferences, workshops and seminars
- Those who would like to stay for To take part in Short term training programs (less than one month)
- Those who would like to stay for Participate in art, music and dance events
- Those who would like to stay for Participating in religious events
- Those who would like to stay for Participate in Symposium
- ETA for Business purpose with double entry for 30 (thirty) days
3. How Sri lanka Business ETA Works?
Apply online for Sri lanka ETA in 4 easy steps
- Fill out the secure application form online
- Get confirmation and document requirements
- Get your ETA and instructions to get your visa stamped
- Get your visa stamped onto your passport on arrival
HOW CAN WE HELP?
This is a commercial website to apply ETA to Srilanka through Srilanka Government Website, you will be charged a fee. To book a landing visa under our process, we will charge a service fee for providing consultancy, submitting applications and informing the status and results. Our fee will be higher than you apply directly on Srilanka Government Website or at Srilanka Embassies in your country.