Sri Lanka visa for Serbian citizens: Documents required and Cost
Sri Lanka was voted as one of the hottest destinations. This place is a fertile land of cultural values, works with massive and unique ancient architecture still remain intact. beautiful over time. Applying for a Sri Lanka tourist visa is the first key to that dream journey that enjoys the brilliant beauty of this land.
In this article, let’s find out the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Serbian citizens. What documents are required, what processing time, and the visa Cost for Serbian applicants?
1. Do Serbian citizens need a visa to go to Sri Lanka?
Serbian citizens require a Sri Lankan visa to enter the country. In addition to the traditional way of going to the Sri Lanka Embassy in Serbia to apply for a tourist visa, you can completely sit at home and apply for a Sri Lanka visa online.
There are 03 types of Sri Lanka ETA to apply. These online authorizations facilitate entry for tourism and business and those transiting to another destination.
- Sri Lanka ETA for tourism: Serbian citizens can visit Sri Lanka for various purposes by using the Sri Lanka ETA for tourists. The ETA for travelers allows Serbian citizens to enter 2 times within 06 months from the issued date and stay for up to 30 days in Sri Lanka each.
- Sri Lanka ETA for business allows Serbian to enter multiple times and stay up to 30 days each. This has validity for 06 months from the issued date.
- Sri Lanka Transit ETA for Serbian passengers. Serbian citizens must request a Sri Lanka Transit ETA if the connection flight departs within 48 hours.
2. How to get a Sri Lanka visa/ETA from Serbia
Fill out Sri Lanka tourist visa application online
- Step 1: Apply for Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA in an online form.
- Step 2: Pay the visa fee online.
- Step 3: Get your Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA.
- Step 4: Receive visa stamped into your passport.
Documents required for Serbian citizens
- Passport: Valid for at least 6 months and signed. If you have an old passport, you should bring it with you. Your valid passport must also have 02 blank pages for the arrival/ exit stamps.
- Your digital photo that is taken closest to the time of applying for a Sri Lanka tourist visa, up to 6 months and the photo must be taken against a white background.
3. Sri Lanka visa/ETA cost
The Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA fee consists of two types of fees that must be paid in order to get the e-Visa/ETA entrance into Sri Lanka:
- The Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA Service Fee is the sum that you must pay in advance for our service.
- ETA/e-Visa for Sri Lanka The government and administrative fee is the sum that the applicant must pay in order for the Sri Lanka Immigration Department to process the e-Visa/ETA.
Furthermore, Serbian citizens can make use of additional services to make their journey easier. Aside from the Sri Lanka ETA charge, it is merely a modest amount.
- Sri Lanka 4G Sim card: keeps you connected to the internet during your journey.
- Sri Lanka insurance service: Effectively supports you in unforeseen scenarios that may arise during your vacation.
- Car pick up services: The driver will greet you at the airport, assist with luggage transfer, and transport you safely back to your hotel.
The processing time
The processing time of Sri Lanka ETA is quite fast, there are many levels for you to choose from depending on the urgency of the time you want to receive the ETA.
There are 3 service levels for you to choose from:
- Normal: For individuals who need an e-Visa/ETA within three business days.
- Urgent: For those who need an e-Visa/ETA within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: For individuals who need an e-Visa/ETA in less than 5 business hours.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article. Hopefully, the useful information in the article has helped you better understand the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Serbian citizens. If you need more information or have any questions, please contact us free of charge 24/7, such as read more about this topic in FAQs functions.