Sri Lanka visa for Equatorial Guinean citizens in February 2024
Sri Lanka visa for Equatorial Guinean citizens: Sri Lanka, a captivating island in southern Asia, boasts a unique tear-shaped territory, completely isolated from the mainland. Renowned for its rich Buddhist culture, serene ambiance, and diverse landscapes, the country offers an array of captivating travel activities. To facilitate seamless entry for travelers, Sri Lanka introduced the Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA), an e-visa system aimed at expediting the visa process.
1. Check Sri Lanka visa requirements for Equatorial Guinea citizens
Equatorial Guinea citizens, though not exempt from visa requirements, can now avail the convenience of the ETA system. Gone are the days of manual embassy visits and prolonged waiting for responses. The Sri Lankan government offers three types of visas for Equatorial Guinea citizens:
- Tourist ETA: Ideal for tourism, visitation, and medical treatments, allowing a 30-day stay with an option for re-entry, which means travelers can enter Sri Lanka twice.
- Business ETA: Designed for business and trading purposes, enabling a 30-day multiple-entry stay, excluding employment.
- Transit ETA: Perfect for transiting in Sri Lanka before heading to a third country, permitting a 48-hour stay. Travelers can use this e-visa once only. In case the e-visa is expired, you must apply for a new visa application.
ETA extensions are possible, based on the purpose of your visit. The Sri Lanka visa validity is 180 days. The visa requirements for Sri Lanka e-visa is simple:
- A valid passport which is valid for 6 months from the date of arrival.
- A passport scan that shows full details on your biographical page.
- A photograph of an Equatorial Guinea citizen which shows your face clearly.
Equatorial Guinea travelers can check visa requirements to obtain Sri Lanka e-visa
2. How to apply for a Sri Lanka visa in Equatorial Guinea?
Applying for a Sri Lanka visa from Equatorial Guinea is a simple online process.
- Step 1: Visit the “Apply Visa” page and complete the online application form. The application form requires full name, date of birth, and other information.
- Step 2: Make the payment and check your email for further instructions, if required. Additional documents will be sent through email.
- Step 3: Receive the approval e-visa and print it for presentation at the entry point.
In the case the supporting documents are incomplete, the Sri Lanka Immigration Services' experienced team will guide you through the additional paperwork, ensuring a worry-free application process.
Sri Lanka e-visa fee for Equatorial Guinea citizens
3. How much Sri Lanka online visa cost for Equatorial Guinea citizens?
The cost of the Sri Lanka ETA for Equatorial Guinea citizens comprises two components: service fee and government fee. As Equatorial Guinea is not on the exemption list, the government fee is mandatory. In case you want to cancel your application, please contact us immediately as soon as possible; however, the government fee can not be refunded because it will be sent directly to the government. The service fee will be refunded after 30 - 40 days after the application is submitted.
Kinds of Sri Lanka visa services:
At Sri Lanka Immigration Services, we offer three processing options:
- Normal: Processing takes three days. This is the common option that travelers choose because of its reasonable price.
- Urgent: Your application will be ready within 24 hours. The fee might be higher; however, the processing time will also be shortened.
- Super urgent: Receive your visa in just five hours. This is the most expensive option of our service. Using this option, travelers can obtain a valid e-visa in a few hours.
For added convenience, consider availing of Sri Lanka travel insurance and a 4G travel SIM card to stay connected and save on roaming data during your trip. These add-on services will ensure your Sri Lanka trip is perfect and cover all the fees when something unexpected happens.
Apply Sri Lanka visa for Equatorial Guinean citizens more easily with an online visa. For any queries or assistance, our dedicated team is available 24/7 to support you in preparing for your memorable journey to Sri Lanka. Embrace the wonders of this enchanting country with ease and confidence. Contact us now and embark on your Sri Lanka adventure!