Sri Lanka visa requirements for Occupied Palestinian Territories
1. Check the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Occupied Palestinian Territories citizens
The Occupied Palestinian Territories country is not in the exempt country list for Sri Lanka visa, so Sri Lanka visa for Occupied Palestinian Teritories citizen is REQUIRED
What kinds of Visa
- e-Tourist Visa 30 days, Double-Entry
- Business Visa 30 days, Multiple-Entry
- Transit Visa 48 hours, Single-Entry
2. How to apply Sri Lanka online visa for the Occupied Palestinian Territories citizens?
Sri Lanka visa on arrival is the most common way nowadays for getting a Business visa, Tourist visa or Transit visa through internet by applying online at our website.
Beside, you can also apply to get a regular visa at Sri Lanka Embassy in The Occupied Palestinian Territories.
3. Sri Lanka visa Fee For The Occupied Palestinian Territories Citizens
- Sri Lanka Immigration Services
- Sri Lanka eTA Visa processing time
- Check the Sri Lanka eTA Visa requirements