Sri Lanka visa for Greenland citizens: Requirements and Cost
If you are a Greenland citizen and are planning to visit Sri Lanka for a short trip, this article is for you. Interesting information about the entry requirements and requirements of Sri Lanka visa for Greenland citizens will be updated in the article below.
1. Do Greenland citizens need a visa to Sri Lanka?
All travelers entering Sri Lanka on a Greenland passport require a visa to do so.
How many types to get the Sri Lanka visa entry?
- To apply in the traditional manner at the Sri Lankan embassy.
- To apply for a visa online, all you need is a device with an internet connection to process the application.
What type of Sri Lanka online visa for Greenland citizens?
Greenland can stay in Sri Lanka for up to 30 days under the Sri Lanka ETA. There are three types of e-Visa:
- Greenland citizens have a stay of 30 days from the date of arrival in Sri Lanka under the e-Tourist Visa/ETA. Under Sri Lankan law, for purposes such as travel, short-term treatment, meetings, or other activities.
- Except for employment, this type of service is for someone who has an international role for a maximum of 30 consecutive days from the date of arrival in Sri Lanka.
- Transit Visa/ETA: You will have a maximum of 48 hours in Sri Lanka for the purpose of transiting to another destination; please keep this in mind when planning your trip.
Check Sri Lanka online Visa requirements for Greenland citizens
2. Important things to apply for a Sri Lanka Visa from Greenland
Greenlanders can now easily apply for Sri Lanka ETA from Greenland. Our visa service at Srilankaimmigration.org can assist you in completing the online application process, after which you will be able to obtain your travel document very quickly.
Step by step to apply for a Sri Lanka ETA visa?
This is 04 steps of Sri Lanka eTA Visa processing time odd Sri Lanka e-Visa services:
- Step 1: Apply for Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA in an online form.
- Step 2: Pay the visa fee online.
- Step 3: Get your Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA.
- Step 4: Receive your visa stamped into your passport.
What document requirements to apply for a Sri Lanka visa?
To get a successful application process ETA, let's make sure fully the documents required:
- Passport: stay valid for at least another 180 days from the date of arrival in Sri Lanka.
- A duplicate of the biographical page of your passport.
- A photo which was taken in the last 6 months.
- E-mail address: Be sure that you give a valid address to which you have access. Because when your application is successful, the ETA will send that email in PDF format. You can print it or you can keep a backup on your digital device.
- Way of payment: You can pay by credit card or debit card, PayPal, or bank transfer.
Documents required to apply for Sri Lanka online visa from Greenland
3. How much is the fee to apply the Sri Lanka ETA for Greenland Citizens?
Sri Lanka visa Fee includes 2 items: Visa service fee and a government fee. The total cost must pay for the Sri Lanka ETA will depend on the type of visa you apply for.
Specifically, there are 3 levels of service fees as follows:
- Normal: The tourist can get e-Visa/ETA within 3 business days. This is a safer choice for low-budget trips, so if you’re not urgent, you can try it once.
- Urgent: If the tourist has already prepared everything and gets e-Visa/ETA within 24 hours at the final step, that is the best choice for the balance of fee & convenience
- Super Urgent: For your urgent needs, the tourist can get e-Visa/ETA within 5 business hours. The fastest you can get it, the most price for your amazing experience service.
What advice for travelers to visit Sri Lanka?
In addition, to prepare for the smoothest trip to Sri Lanka, you can use our additional services for just a small fee:
- Insurance services: increase your chances of being protected against the developments of the Covid-19 epidemic
- Sri Lanka 4G Sim card Service to stay connected with friends and family during your travels
- Sri Lanka airport car pick up service: once time fill information to booking. The candidates can get the services easily.
How many times has Greenland been allowed entry to Sri Lanka with ETA?
With Sri Lanka's ETA, Greenland citizens can remain for up to 30 days. The entry time will depend on the type of ETA.
- Tourist ETA: This type allows the tourist to have double entry to enter Sri Lanka.
- Business ETA: With multiple entries to enter, that means the tourist can enter no limit to Sri Lanka in 30 consecutive days from the date of arrival.
- Transit ETA: The tourists just have a single entry in 48 hours in Sri Lanka.
The payment guideline for Sri Lanka visa cost for Greenland passport holders
4. Many people also ask about Sri Lanka visas for Greenland citizens
Check out Sri Lanka's online visa-related questions right away!
What happens if I overstay in Sri lanka without a visa?
If a Greenland citizen overstays their visa, you need to extend the visa to avoid a penalty.
Greenland nationals must have a valid visa to enter and stay in Sri Lanka. According to the visa policy of the Sri Lankan Government, a foreigner staying in Sri Lanka without a valid visa will be charged a US $500 penalty in addition to the visa fee.
How long is the processing period for Sri Lanka eVisas from Greenland?
Greenland citizens can receive their eVisitor Visa for Sri Lanka shortly within 05 business hours to 03 working days. Greenland travelers are strongly encouraged to apply for an online eVisitor Visa at least 07 days before their trip to prevent any last-minute problems.
What is the maximum period of stay in Sri Lanka for a Greenland passport holder with an ETA visa?
Greenland nationals who have received a tourist or business e-visa can stay in Sri Lanka in 30 days with a different number of entry times corresponding to the type of visa. Transit e-visa permits Greenland citizens to stay in Sri Lanka for 2 days only.
Greenland should also be advised that this electronic travel authorization is only valid for 180 days, starting on the day it was issued. For travel to Sri Lanka for pleasure, business, or transit, an ETA visa is necessary.
Can Greenland citizens work in Sri Lanka with online Visas?
No, holders of e-visa from Greenland are not permitted to work in Sri Lanka. Travelers from Greenland must get a working visa from the closest Sri Lanka embassy in order to participate in any type of paid job.
Hope you clear the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Greenland citizens. If you want to book a Sri Lanka ETA visa to visit, let contact us now. The professional team with many years of experience in the Sri Lanka Immigration Services field will help you save money and time to get the approval visa.
When is the best time to apply for a Sri Lanka visa for Greenland citizens?
The best time to apply for a Sri Lanka visa from Greenland is at least 07 days before their travel.
After the visa application has been submitted, it is processed within 05 hours to 03 business days. The processing time of an ETA depends on the applicant’s choice.
Sri Lanka Immigration Services created 3 different processing time options for the Sri Lanka ETA from which customers can choose the one that best suits their needs.
Citizens of Greenland must bear in mind that they will be charged differently depending on the processing time for their visas. In addition, Greenland should ensure that they obtain enough required documents before beginning their application process for ETA.
What advisory is Sri Lanka Travel for Greenland citizens?
Nowadays, before you plan to travel to Sri Lanka, let's reconsider the latest information.
- Follow the instructions of local authorities about COVID-19.
- Monitor local media for breaking events and adjust your plans based on new information.
- Greenland citizens who travel abroad should always have a contingency plan for emergency situations.
- Embassy of Greenland in Sri Lanka in emergency situations.
Hope the article above gives you more information about Sri Lanka visa requirements for Greenland citizens. In case you prefer a faster resolution, feel free to contact us 24/7 or find out more information at Sri Lanka FAQs.