Sri Lanka visa requirements for Papua New Guinean citizens
1. Check the Sri Lanka visa requirements for Papua New Guinean citizens
Papua New Guinea country is not in the exempt country list for Sri Lanka visa, so Sri Lanka visa is REQUIRED
Types of Visa:
- e-Tourist Visa 30 days, Double-Entry
- Business Visa 30 days, Multiple-Entry
- Transit Visa 48 hours, Single-Entry
2. How To Apply Sri Lanka Online Visa For Papua New Guinea Citizens
Sri Lanka visa on arrival is the most common way nowadays for getting a Business visa, Tourist visa or Transit visa through internet by applying online at our website.
Beside, you can also apply to get a regular visa at Sri Lanka Embassy in Papua New Guinea.
3. Sri Lanka visa Fee For Papua New Guinea Citizens
For apply for a visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.
- Sri Lanka Immigration Services
- Apply for Sri Lanka eTA/e-Visa
- Sri Lanka eTA/e-Visa processing time
- Sri Lanka eTA/e-Visa fees
- Check the Sri Lanka eTA/e-Visa requirements
- Check the Sri Lanka Embassy