Sri Lanka visa requirements for Venezuelan citizens in December 2023
- Does Venezuela need a visa to Sri Lanka?
- How to apply for a Sri Lanka visa from Venezuelan citizens?
- Sri Lanka visa fee for Venezuela citizens
- Discover Sri Lanka extra services for travelers
The country of Sri Lanka is known as the "hidden city" because many tourists fly over it without exploring its tourist attractions.
The natural scenic beauty of Sri Lanka frequently astounds visitors. Mountainous terrains, agricultural landscapes, waterfalls, and rivers are among them.
Sri Lanka Immigration Service provides the most recent information about Sri Lanka online visas for Venezuelan citizens in this article! Let's go investigate!
Does Venezuela need a visa to Sri Lanka?
Venezuelan passport holders must obtain a visa to enter Sri Lanka. It is extremely simple for Venezuelans to obtain Sri Lanka ETA. Citizens of Venezuela can apply for an e-visa to Sri Lanka online.
What is Sri Lanka ETA visa?
The Sri Lankan government has issued the most recent electronic Sri Lanka Visa (Sri Lanka eVisa), also known as an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA), for people visiting the country for a limited period of time.
In addition to the conditions that govern the stay, this visa serves as an endorsement on a non-passport, facilitating legal entry and regulating the duration of the resident's stay.
Sri Lanka online visa for Venezuela citizens
The differences between types of Sri Lanka Visa for Venezuela citizens
In general, the Sri Lanka eVisa (Sri Lanka ETA) is valid for 6 months (180 days) from the date of approval, and visitors can stay for up to 30 days per visit.
Sri Lanka visa for Venezuelan visitors is divided into three subcategories:
1. Tourist Visa
A Tourist Visa is granted to genuine tourists who want to visit Sri Lanka for sightseeing, excursions, relaxation, visiting relatives, or yoga training for up to three months. The Tourist visa is valid for 30 days with a maximum of two entries. These visas can be extended for a maximum of six months once in the country.
Please be aware that cruise ship passengers wishing to enter Sri Lanka need first get a Sri Lanka Tourist visa.
2. Business Visa
Foreign nationals who visit Sri Lanka for a short period of time for business purposes are granted a Business purpose Visa. This visa is valid for one, two, or multiple trips. When you receive the approved letter, you can enter the nation many times; it is valid for six months, and visitors are only allowed to stay for a maximum of 30 days on each entry.
3. Transit Visa
A Transit Visa is an entry permit granted to a foreign national for temporary admission into Sri Lanka as part of his journey to another destination. This type of visa holder will not be allowed to leave Sri Lanka once they arrive. If you already have an ETA Transit visa for Sri Lanka and intend to depart from the arrival point, you should cancel this type and apply for a new Tourist visa. In Sri Lanka, transit visas allow visitors to stay for two days. These visas are entirely free.
How to apply for a Sri Lanka visa from Venezuelan citizens?
Sri Lanka offers a variety of visas and travel documents. Through Sri Lanka Immigration Services, Venezuelan residents can apply for a Sri Lanka online visa as a Tourist ETA, Business ETA, or Transit visa.
Citizens of Sri Lanka: Apply for a visa using the ETA system at srilankaimmigration.org and pay the visa fee with a credit card.
The applicant must provide personal information, and an email address is required to notify of the application's status with the applicant.
Successful applicants are given a visa confirmation number (reference number), which must be presented at Colombo International Airport during the immigration process.
What documents do I need to apply?
To apply for an ETA, you must first provide some information to us so that the paperwork can be handled. You should be able to complete everything on the list because it is short. Here are some things to consider:
- A passport must be valid for at least six months. At least 2 blank pages are available to stamp.
- A scan of the passport.
- A passport photo was taken digitally.
- An active email to receive the visa when it is approved.
- A credit/debit card, American Express, or a PayPal account can be used to make payments.
How to apply for a Sri Lanka visa from Venezuelan citizens?
Check Sri lanka visa processing time
The application process for a visa can take up to 1-3 business days. If you need a visa right away, use our Rush visa service to get it approved as soon as possible.
- Normal: For those who require an e-Visa/ETA in three business days or less.
- Urgent: For those who require an e-Visa/ETA in less than 48 hours.
- Urgent: For those who require an e-Visa/ETA in less than 24 business hours.
How to track the status of Sri Lanka tourist Visa for Venezuela?
ETAs for a Venezuelan tourist visa to Sri Lanka are typically approved within 24 hours to three days of submission.
However, you can check the status of your Sri Lanka ETA by following the steps below:
- Visit the Sri Lanka Immigration Services website.
- 'Check Status' can be found in the menu bar.
- Enter the necessary information.
- Check the status of your Sri Lanka Tourist Visa.
When is the best time to apply for my Sri Lanka visa?
The best time to apply for your Sri Lanka visa is 7 days before your travel date. However, if you are running short on time, we may be able to process your visa using a faster service called Rush visa in Sri Lanka Immigration Services.
Sri Lanka visa fee for Venezuela citizens
Individuals who fail to pay the fees will not be issued a Tourist visa/ETA, unless they qualify for an exemption.
There are two types of online visa fees in Sri Lanka: government fees and service fees.
Note that: If your children are under the age of 12, only. Children under the age of 12 are not required to pay the Sri Lankan ETA.
Discover Sri Lanka extra services for travelers
When you apply for a visa online with Sri Lanka Immigration Services, all you have to do is click to add more convenient services for you when you arrive in Sri Lanka, filling out your information, and make your payment only once.
We have now added additional services for tourists in the Sri Lanka market to ensure that you have the best possible experience while visiting this country.
- Pick-up service for cars in Sri Lanka: It's never been easier to rent a car at the Sri Lanka airport. No more yelling; as soon as you arrive at the airport, our team of drivers will be waiting to assist you with your luggage and quickly transport you to the pre-arranged address. After a long flight, you should rest and prepare for your journey to explore Sri Lanka's beautiful country.
- Sri Lanka travel insurance: This is unquestionably the first option for any traveler when visiting other countries. Purchasing travel insurance helps you avoid unexpected incidents during your trip and increases your chances of getting a visa.
- Maintain connectivity throughout the trip and prepare for emergency situations with a Sri Lanka sim card 4g. If you are visiting Sri Lanka on business (business visa), having a sim card with an internet connection will make it easier to exchange work and other activities.
With a team of professional and knowledgeable employees, we are confident that we will provide you with the most satisfactory Sri Lanka visa service at the most competitive price.
Over the years, we have successfully and swiftly assisted thousands of clients in obtaining visas to enter Sri Lanka.
Please contact us as soon as possible to obtain a Sri Lanka visa for Venezuelan citizens NOW!