Sri Lanka visa requirements for Sudanese citizens
Sri Lanka has gained popularity as a travel destination in recent years, drawing many travelers there. In Particular, a lot of visitors from Sudan have opted to travel to Sri Lanka.
Let's learn more about the specific Sri Lankan visa requirements for travelers of Sudan as well as the current tourist regulations!
1. Sri Lanka e-visa for Sudan travelers
Since Sudanese nationals are not included in the list of nationals who can enter Sri Lanka without a visa, visas are required for Sri Lankan citizens. However, obtaining an internet visa is now quicker and more convenient than ever for tourists who just plan to stay in Sri Lanka for a short trip.
Where to get a Sri Lanka visa for Sudan travelers?
Sudan tourists now have many ways to enter Sri Lanka:
- Go to Sri Lanka Embassies or Consulates for an in-person interview for granted an e-visa.
- Apply for a visa online by completing an application form online on Sri Lanka Immigration Services website.
What is an ETA visa in Sri Lanka?
Most foreign visitors must register with the Sri Lanka Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) system online before entering the nation.
In order to make it simpler for passengers to permit their trips, the Sri Lanka ETA was created in 2012. The digital application platform is quick and simple to register. To permit your visit, only fill out the short Sri Lanka ETA online application form with your personal information.
How many types of Sri Lanka e-visa?
In general, Sri Lanka ETA is valid for 6 months after being issued. There are 3 main types of Sri Lanka e-visa for Sudan travelers to choose:
- Tourist e-visa has a maximum of 30-day stay with double entry for candidates.
- Business e-visa has a duration stay of 30 days with multiple entry for candidates.
- Transit e-visa which allows Sudan travelers to have a short stay for 48 hours with single entry.
2. How to apply for a Sri Lanka visa from Sudan?
The most special thing about applying for a Sri Lankan visa online is it saves applicants a significant amount of time. You can quickly apply for a Sri Lankan visa online, as was already indicated, provided your gadget has a stable internet connection.
Step by step to apply for a Sri Lanka visa for Sudan citizens?
- Fill out the online Sri Lanka ETA application form. It only takes a few minutes to complete this. The basic personal, passport, and travel information of applicants must be entered into the proper fields of an online form. Additionally needed to receive the approved ETA is an email address..
- Verify the ETA for Sri Lanka's payment methods. To pay the processing fee for the Sri Lanka ETA application, applicants will require a credit or debit card..
- Receive the approved ETA for Sri Lanka via your email box.
Usually, the Sri Lanka ETA is processed from 1 to 3 business days. Sudanese travelers can anticipate immediately getting an email with the travel permit. The ETA is electronically connected to the applicant's passport once it has been granted.
The ETA vissa should be printed out and brought to the Sri Lankan border checkpoint.
How to fill out an application for an entry visa to Sri lanka?
The following personal information must be included on the Sri Lanka ETA application form by Sudanese visitors:
- Surname and given names
- Date of birth
- Passport number
It’s also necessary to enter contact details:
- Email address
- Telephone number
The online Sri Lanka ETA application requires that the applicant also indicates their travel details:
- The number of travelers.
- Purpose of the trip to Sri Lanka (Tourism, Transit or Business).
- Intended date of entry and exit.
After the applicant has filled out the application, they can proceed to pay for the Sri Lanka ETA with a debit or credit card.
How far in advance is it to apply for a Sri Lanka visa?
Sri Lanka Immigrtion Services advise you to apply for an e-visa 07 days before your travel date to help prevent unforeseen circumstances. This will enable you to handle any errors that may occur in your application.
3. How much for a Sri Lanka visa?
Government and service fees are included in the price of an e-Visa. The cost of Sri Lanka e-visa will vary depending on the urgency of the visa you wish to apply for.
When do I pay a Sri Lanka visa?
You can pay on our website when you submit an online visa application. Specifically, you will be directed to the payment section after filling out the applicant's information for the visa. Our guidelines for making an e-visa payment are thorough.
How much to get an urgent Sri Lanka visa?
The cost of the e-visa will vary based on the urgency of the visa you wish to apply for, as was previously stated. We specifically provide you with a choice of 3 visa processing time frame:
- Normal: get the approval visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: get the approval visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: get the approval visa within 5 business hours.
So, how long it takes to process a visa for Sri Lanka, how expensive the Sri Lanka visa charge is. But don't worry, when you apply for our e-visa service, you can completely benefit from our discount codes if any to get incredibly preferential costs.
How to pay for a Sri Lanka visa from Sudan?
The two payment options available on our platform are electronic transfer and wire transfer. Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and PayPal are all accepted for electronic payments from visitors to Nicaragua. Only the Bank of Cyprus accepts wire transfers.
Let contact us if you need more information about rules of Sri Lanka online visas for Sudanese citizens. Our team - an experienced travel consultant - will help you answer all questions and help you to get your e-Visa to go travel in Sri Lanka effortlessly.