Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
Embarking on a journey with your friends is an unpredictable voyage that every person should experience at least once in his or her life.
Exploring a different country, conquering fears together and discovering new perspectives ultimately progresses our relationships to levels never imagined possible.
When we travel with our friends, those memories become even more priceless in our bank of golden experiences.
The moments we hold so dear to our hearts are often the ones that were celebrated with some of our closest companions, and apparently sharing these experiences has everything to do with it.
The International Day of Friendship is a good excuse for you and your best friends to take a break from the boring daily life and go on an adventure. Travel together, make beautiful memories, explore new cultures, seeing new people - The perfect package for an adventurous July.
Your experiences will get much better when you can enjoy our incredible offer with the Promo
Insert the Promo Code through The e-Visa application and service fee will be 35% OFF.
The program will end in July 31th 2019
- Transit visa in Sri Lanka
- Travel to Sri Lanka without PCR tests
- The best time to visit Sri Lanka
- Top 5 Best Tourist Places In Sri Lanka For Your 2022 Trip
- An old friend in Sri Lanka is missing you on Friendship day
- International Women’s Day
- Love Is In The Air
- Happy Pongal Day 2020
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Diwali - the festival of lights
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
- Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- SLTDA Training for Tuk Drivers and Homestay Operators in Ella
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- Top 15 famous Souvenirs and Gifts to pick in Sri Lanka (Part 1)
- 10 Sri Lankan foods that you are unable to forget – Part 2
- 300 Cheaper eVisa on Easter Day!
- 10 Sri Lankan foods are unable to forget – Part 1
- Sri Lanka at a Glance
- 10 Good Reasons to Visit Sri Lanka
- Horse Races & Carnivals in Nuwara Eliya - April 2016
- Sri Lankan Public Holidays 2016
- First Safari Park in Sri Lanka opens tomorrow
- A Would-Be Wi-Fi Paradise
- After success in Indonesia, ZEN Rooms expands to Sri Lanka and three other countries
- SL named top tourist destination for 2016