SL named top tourist destination for 2016
Sri Lanka has been named as a top under-the radar destination for 2016 by the Fox News, a post on the FoxNews website said. “This tropical Island in the Indian Ocean offers sweeping landscapes of lush green countryside, towering waterfalls and golden sand beaches. Sri Lanka has several national parks and eight UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the Temple of the Tooth, which is said to hold Buddha’s tooth relic. It’s also known for its tea plantations,” the website said.
Many tour companies are offering trips to Sri Lanka this year. “We want to get there before everyone else discovers it and it changes,” it said. The other destinations in the top ten-list are Colombia, Japan, Switzerland, Greenland, Ohio, China, Georgia, Montenegro and Nicaragua.
- Explore new places with 20% DISCOUNT now
- 20% off for making eVisa! Let's energize yourself now!
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- SLTDA Training for Tuk Drivers and Homestay Operators in Ella
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- Top 15 Sri Lanka souvenirs to pick (Part 1)
- 10 Sri Lankan foods that you are unable to forget – Part 2
- 300 Cheaper eVisa on Easter Day!
- 10 Sri Lankan foods are unable to forget – Part 1
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- Sri Lanka at a Glance
- 10 Good Reasons to Visit Sri Lanka
- Horse Races & Carnivals in Nuwara Eliya - April 2016
- Sri Lankan Public Holidays 2016
- First Safari Park in Sri Lanka opens tomorrow
- A Would-Be Wi-Fi Paradise
- After success in Indonesia, ZEN Rooms expands to Sri Lanka and three other countries
HOW CAN WE HELP?
We are a commercial website. If you use our service to get an ETA, you will have to pay our service fee and an Sri Lanka Government Fee. We will give you advice and support to help you with your ETA applications. You will have your ETA updated frequently, and get a decision on your ETA from us. If you do not use our service, you can apply in person at the Sri Lanka embassy in your country or by using the official Sri Lanka Government website. The cost of this is lower, but you do not get a refund if your ETA application is rejected.