PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
Summer is the most exciting tourist season of the year, when you can relax in the forest or by the sea, in a country that can take you far away from your daily-stressful burden. Summer holidays are also an opportunity for the whole family to have the opportunity to travel together.
Another summer is coming, you must soon prepare yourself for some interesting summer traveling plans in a certain country. Perhaps you will have to wonder because there are so many beautiful and interesting tourist spots that you have never been to.
So have you made up your mind of where you will spend holiday this SUMMER?
Your experiences will get much better when you can enjoy our incredible offer with the Promo Code: SUM2019
Insert the Promo Code through The e-Visa application and service fee will be 35% OFF.
The program will end in June 15th 2019.
- Transit visa in Sri Lanka
- Travel to Sri Lanka without PCR tests
- The best time to visit Sri Lanka
- Top 5 Best Tourist Places In Sri Lanka For Your 2022 Trip
- An old friend in Sri Lanka is missing you on Friendship day
- International Women’s Day
- Love Is In The Air
- Happy Pongal Day 2020
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Diwali - the festival of lights
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
- Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- SLTDA Training for Tuk Drivers and Homestay Operators in Ella
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- Top 15 famous Souvenirs and Gifts to pick in Sri Lanka (Part 1)
- 10 Sri Lankan foods that you are unable to forget – Part 2
- 300 Cheaper eVisa on Easter Day!
- 10 Sri Lankan foods are unable to forget – Part 1
- Sri Lanka at a Glance
- 10 Good Reasons to Visit Sri Lanka
- Horse Races & Carnivals in Nuwara Eliya - April 2016
- Sri Lankan Public Holidays 2016
- First Safari Park in Sri Lanka opens tomorrow
- A Would-Be Wi-Fi Paradise
- After success in Indonesia, ZEN Rooms expands to Sri Lanka and three other countries
- SL named top tourist destination for 2016