Love Is In The Air
Candy, flowers, heart-shaped notes—what’s not to like about Valentine’s Day? This sweet celebration, which happens every year on February 14, is all about spreading the love.
In addition, the celebration surrounding this day has its origins in the ancient pagan festival that started centuries before Valentine was alive. The event, held in Rome every February, focused on bringing together new couples. The traditions of Valentine's Day have grown a lot over the years. For starters, in the Middle Ages — which lasted from the 5th to the 15th centuries in Europe — people began to exchange handmade cards with love notes inside. Today, billions of dollars are spent on Valentine's Day cards and gifts around the world every year.
No matter how you celebrate Valentine's Day, one thing's for sure: This is one totally aww-some holiday.
Celebrate with us and take advantage of the incredible offer with the Promo Code: VDAY20
Insert the Promo Code through The e-Visa application and service fee will be 35% OFF.
The program will end on March 31th 2020.
- Transit visa in Sri Lanka
- Travel to Sri Lanka without PCR tests
- The best time to visit Sri Lanka
- Top 5 Best Tourist Places In Sri Lanka For Your 2022 Trip
- An old friend in Sri Lanka is missing you on Friendship day
- International Women’s Day
- Happy Pongal Day 2020
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Diwali - the festival of lights
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
- Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- SLTDA Training for Tuk Drivers and Homestay Operators in Ella
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- Top 15 famous Souvenirs and Gifts to pick in Sri Lanka (Part 1)
- 10 Sri Lankan foods that you are unable to forget – Part 2
- 300 Cheaper eVisa on Easter Day!
- 10 Sri Lankan foods are unable to forget – Part 1
- Sri Lanka at a Glance
- 10 Good Reasons to Visit Sri Lanka
- Horse Races & Carnivals in Nuwara Eliya - April 2016
- Sri Lankan Public Holidays 2016
- First Safari Park in Sri Lanka opens tomorrow
- A Would-Be Wi-Fi Paradise
- After success in Indonesia, ZEN Rooms expands to Sri Lanka and three other countries
- SL named top tourist destination for 2016