Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
March 8th is right around the corner and it’s the perfect time to show the ‘women’ in your life how much they mean to you! Let this day marks an important day to celebrate the achievements of women.
Mother, sisters, wives, girlfriends and fiances…what we could ever achieve without them? We owe an enormous amount to the women in our lives, from the mothers who took care of us when we were kids, to the sisters who helped us along the school life, to the wives who somehow manage to maintain balance between career and family life, never missing a second. Women’s Day is all about celebrating these incredible people and showing them how much we love, respect and value them.
Sri Lanka Immigration Services are gearing up to give you a grand experience this International Women’s Day, and hope to gracefully flood your inbox with wonderful wishes and irresistible offer.
Note: The program will end in March 31st 2019.
Somethings about International Women's Day
Every year on March 8, hundreds of activities are organized throughout the world to empower women and honor their accomplishments. From political rallies, corporate conferences, government activities, and networking events to local women's craft markets, theater performances, fashion parades, and more, a worldwide web of rich and diverse local activity unites women from all over the world. That day is called Women’s Day.
What is International Women’s Day?
International Women's Day is the day when women worldwide honor one another and agitate for equal treatment and representation, recognizing women's social, political, and economic achievements.
When is Women’s Day celebrated?
March 8th is almost approaching, and now is the time to show the 'women' in your life how much they mean to you! Let this day serve as a reminder to appreciate women's accomplishments.
Why do we need Women’s Day?
Mother, sisters, wives, girlfriends, fiancees. What would we be able to do without them? We owe a great deal to the women in our lives, from the moms who raised us as children to the sisters who supported us through school and the wives who somehow manage to combine work and family life without missing a beat. Women's Day is all about recognizing these fantastic women and demonstrating how much we love, respect, and admire them.
What does Sri Lanka do for their women on Women’s Day?
Women’s Day in Sri Lanka implements several initiatives to help, protect, and preserve women, especially those impacted by human trafficking, slavery, and the women working in the plantation industry, where they earn a tiny monthly income. Sri Lanka goes above and above to empower women in order for them to be self-sufficient, powerful, and independent in their undertakings. In solidarity, we also extend our compassion to our female coworkers who labor at the grassroots level with the underprivileged and the most vulnerable.
- Sri Lanka airport car pick up service
- Sri Lanka Sim card for travelers
- Sri Lanka Travel Insurance
- Sri Lanka Blog Travel
- Check Sri Lanka visa status
- The Most Beautiful Places In Sri Lanka For A One Day Trip
- Essential things to know before traveling to Sri Lanka
- Check Out 7 Star Hotels in Sri Lanka For Your Bucket List
- The Best Travel Guide For Sri Lanka For First-Time Tourists
- Transit visa in Sri Lanka
- Travel to Sri Lanka without PCR tests
- The best time to visit Sri Lanka
- Top 5 Best Tourist Places In Sri Lanka For Your Trip
- An old friend in Sri Lanka is missing you on Friendship day
- International Women’s Day
- Love Is In The Air
- Happy Pongal Day 2020
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Diwali - the festival of lights
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- SLTDA Training for Tuk Drivers and Homestay Operators in Ella
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- Top 15 famous Souvenirs and Gifts to pick in Sri Lanka (Part 1)
- 10 Sri Lankan foods that you are unable to forget – Part 2
- 300 Cheaper eVisa on Easter Day!
- 10 Sri Lankan foods are unable to forget – Part 1
- Sri Lanka at a Glance
- 10 Good Reasons to Visit Sri Lanka
- Horse Races & Carnivals in Nuwara Eliya - April 2016
- Sri Lankan Public Holidays 2016
- First Safari Park in Sri Lanka opens tomorrow
- A Would-Be Wi-Fi Paradise
- After success in Indonesia, ZEN Rooms expands to Sri Lanka and three other countries
- SL named top tourist destination for 2016