After success in Indonesia, ZEN Rooms expands to Sri Lanka and three other countries
ZEN Rooms (powered by Rocket Internet) has in a statement confirmed its No. 1 position in the South East Asia budget hotel sector by announcing the opening of operations in four new countries: Thailand, Singapore, Sri Lanka and Philippines.
In line with its slogan Sleep Well, Pay Less!, ZEN Rooms has assisted thousands of travellers on short and long stays in Indonesia, who looked for quality rooms and concerned with personal safety. Travellers exploring Jakarta, Bandung, Bali, Bogor and Yogyakarta choose ZEN Rooms as the preferred choice and double rooms start from as low as $ 10.
Through its strict quality vetting of each room on the network and ongoing curation, ZEN Rooms ensures guests always experience the same quality service on what matters most: Free WIFI, clean rooms, comfortable double beds, air-conditioner and in-room shower.
“Following hundreds of excellent reviews posted online by our guests, customer satisfaction at ZEN Rooms has fortunately been very clear. This geographic expansion is a logical next step for us,” says co-founder Nathan Boublil.
Building on this track record, ZEN Rooms is now working hard to democratise travel in four new markets:
Thailand – ZEN Rooms enters the Thai market as a top 5 hotel company, by number of rooms. With double ensuite rooms starting at 480 THB ($ 13), ZEN Rooms appeal to guests who want a reliable stay, without overpaying for it.
“Thailand is one of the most beautiful destinations in the world. At ZEN Rooms, our team delight to ensure safe accommodation in Bangkok, Phuket and Pattaya; and possibility across 100+ locations. More cities will be gradually added as we select the best value-for-money properties for the ZEN Rooms network,” adds Nathan Boublil.
Singapore – Regularly voted as the most expensive city in the world, Singapore is notoriously difficult for travellers to find good value-for-money accommodation. Following months of careful hotel partner selection, ZEN Rooms enters Singapore with quality-vetted budget rooms starting at $ 56 per night in Little India, East Coast and the Central Business District.
Kiren Tanna, co-founder: “Singapore is key as the island is a crossroad for lots of professionals touring Asia and tourists staying for a few days. The Singaporean market is clearly lacking what we offer: budget hotels you can book with no hesitation, for short and long stays.”
Sri Lanka – One of the fastest growing tourist destinations worldwide. ZEN Rooms is delighted to offer the best value-for-money accommodation in the country, starting at $ 21 in Colombo, Kandy and Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia. Safely explore Sri Lanka, and discover what Marco Polo himself defined as ‘the finest island in the whole world’.
Philippines – The country with 7,000 islands, boasts of one of the world’s longest coastline, is particularly appealing for tourists. ZEN Rooms is now available in Manila, ‘Pearl of the Orient’, capital and hub for all travel within Philippines. With rooms starting at $ 30 per night, ZEN Rooms guests have the opportunity to discover Manila’s charms on a budget: Makati City, Manila Bay, Malate and Intramuros.
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
- Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- SLTDA Training for Tuk Drivers and Homestay Operators in Ella
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- Top 15 Sri Lanka souvenirs to pick (Part 1)
- 10 Sri Lankan foods that you are unable to forget – Part 2
- 300 Cheaper eVisa on Easter Day!
- 10 Sri Lankan foods are unable to forget – Part 1
- Sri Lanka at a Glance
- 10 Good Reasons to Visit Sri Lanka
- Horse Races & Carnivals in Nuwara Eliya - April 2016
- Sri Lankan Public Holidays 2016
- First Safari Park in Sri Lanka opens tomorrow
- A Would-Be Wi-Fi Paradise
- SL named top tourist destination for 2016