GET CRAZY DEAL OFF 35% with Vesak Cultural Tourism
Good news for everyone who is wishing to have cultural tourism to Sri Lanka! Dream comes true, it’s a great time with the Vesak Festival and a super festive time! When millions of Buddhists will have a chance to globally reunite, join and explore Buddhism features.
Vesak, also known as Buddha Day or Buddha Purnima, is a traditional holiday of Buddhists in South Asia and Southeast Asia as well as Tibet and Mongolia. On this day, many Buddhists or tourists visit temples to join religious rites and listen to ancient verses. Visitors also have a chance to join public activities with local residents and explore their traditional lifestyle, including:
- Prayer ceremonies at temples/monasteries
- Stories/acts depicting the life and teachings of Buddha
- Candle lighting ceremony where lotus-shaped candles are lit
- A number of Asian dishes are prepared during the festivities.
Besides, not only joining the big Vesak Festivals, but you also visit some top famous places in one of the countries. That’s amazing for cultural tourism. So, we happily give you a SPECIAL DEAL OFF 35% Service Fee for an amazing experience trip to Sri Lanka without considering. Save the best moments with a special deal like this one for
Use Code: VESAK22
*Please note that this code available from 6/5/2022 - 20/5/2022
What’re you waiting for? Let's unleash emotions, discover your new soulmate!
- Sri Lanka: 4 useful tips for first-time visitors
- 20% off for making eVisa! Let's energize yourself now!
- Explore new places with 20% DISCOUNT now
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017