Diwali - the festival of lights
The Festival of Lights, Diwali is a celebration that marks the victory of good over evil, light over dark and knowledge over ignorance. Widely celebrated by Hindus across the world, festivities include the lighting of oil lamps on the day that signifies the return of Lord Ram after 14 years in exile as detailed in the epic, Ramayana. Exchanging gifts, feasting on traditional sweets and wearing new clothes are other Diwali traditions.
Diwali is coming soon. Celebrate with us and take advantage of the incredible offer with the Promo Code: DIWALI35
Insert the Promo Code through The e-Visa application and the service fee will be 35% OFF.
The program will end on November 30th 2019.
- An old friend in Sri Lanka is missing you on Friendship day
- International Women’s Day
- Love Is In The Air
- Happy Pongal Day 2020
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
- Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- SLTDA Training for Tuk Drivers and Homestay Operators in Ella
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- Top 15 Sri Lanka souvenirs to pick (Part 1)
- 10 Sri Lankan foods that you are unable to forget – Part 2
- 300 Cheaper eVisa on Easter Day!
- 10 Sri Lankan foods are unable to forget – Part 1
- Sri Lanka at a Glance
- 10 Good Reasons to Visit Sri Lanka
- Horse Races & Carnivals in Nuwara Eliya - April 2016
- Sri Lankan Public Holidays 2016
- First Safari Park in Sri Lanka opens tomorrow
- A Would-Be Wi-Fi Paradise
- After success in Indonesia, ZEN Rooms expands to Sri Lanka and three other countries
- SL named top tourist destination for 2016