300 Cheaper eVisa on Easter Day!
Did you feel tired to make Visa for traveling abroad?
Go travel on Easter Day without struggling with lengthy Visa process. You can have Visa as soon as you want with our Visa making service, especially for rush cases.
From 01/04 to 31/05, first 300 customers apply for Visa + adding promo code “EASTERTRIP” will have Discount 15%.
Wish you have a wonderful Easter trip!
(*) For the super urgent service.
Have you seen the chocolate eggs on the grocery shelves or the days becoming longer? They're a sure indicator that Easter and spring are on the way. And what better way to mark the occasion than with a holiday? The holiday will be even more special when you find out 300 Cheaper eVisa on Easter Day.
Sri Lanka traditions and celebrations on Easter Day
Easter festivities are usually kept to a minimum. People in larger cities frequently attend special church services on this day. Many churches also host community-wide feasts to feed not just the congregation but also the less fortunate in the community.
Many families also organize private Easter parties and festivities. In most situations, this includes praying, discussing Jesus and God, and enjoying traditional rural cuisine. Easter egg hunts are not a popular practice in Sri Lanka.
If you intend to visit Sri Lanka during Easter, you may or may not see any celebrations. Because it always falls on a Sunday, most government agencies, banks, and schools are already closed. Furthermore, because this corresponds with the New Year's celebration, you are more likely to see groups of people enjoying this than Easter.
However, the weather in the area is lovely this time of year, making it an excellent time to visit Sri Lanka. If you go during Easter, don't expect enormous crowds in the cities and towns. This is uncommon since knowledge of Easter in the nation is not widespread or well-known.
When is Sri Lanka Easter Day 2023?
Easter Sunday is April 9th, 2023!
This full moon is also known as the 'pink moon,' marking the beginning of Pesach, or Passover, in the Jewish calendar. This holiday commemorates the Israelites' liberation from Egyptian servitude between 1300 and 1201 BC.
Do people of different faiths celebrate Easter?
Only Christians observe Easter as a religious festival, while many other cultures and religions celebrate the arrival of spring. In Egypt, for example, the spring celebration is known as 'Sham el-Nessim,' a day that the Ancient Egyptians honored as the beginning of the world's creation. In Iran, the spring/new year celebration is known as 'Nowruz,' while in Punjab and portions of Pakistan, spring is celebrated with 'Basant,' a holiday marked by kite flying and yellow flowers.
During early spring, Muslims observe Ramadan, a month-long season of fasting and prayer. On the 13th or 14th of April, Hindus and Sikhs celebrate 'Vaisakhi' with colorful celebrations and eating to commemorate the start of the solar new year. In many regions of Asia, people congregate at temples to celebrate the Buddha's birthday, or 'Buddha Jayanti,' by burning lanterns. Buddha sculptures are ceremonially cleansed with tea in Japan.
Easter Day is perfect for a fast weekend escape or making the most of a longer trip with limited time away from work. After several calm years, there will be thrilling and inspiring festivities to enjoy worldwide, including Spanish street parties, traditional Italian celebrations, and Thailand's Songkran festival, particularly traditional Sri Lankan festivals marking the start of the country's calendar.
This Easter, take advantage of Sri Lanka Immigration Service’s deals and be one of the very first customers to get 300 cheaper eVisa!
Can't get enough of summer? Spring is just around the corner, and these vacation spots will likely get hot for the Easter weekend, including visa issues for tourists! Don't worry, Sri Lanka Immigration Services now offers a convenient and trusted e-Visa. Get it right away!
- Best Deals on Duty-Free Shopping in Sri Lanka
- A Guide to Maha Shivaratri Festival in Sri Lanka
- The Vibrant and Festive Poson Poya Festival in Sri Lanka
- Best Restaurants In Colombo That Every Tourist Must Visit
- National Museum Of Colombo: Top Of Sri Lanka Travel Bucket List
- The best time to visit Sri Lanka
- Start Your Family Holiday To Sri Lanka With Top 5 Amazing Places
- The Romance Of The Rails: A Sri Lankan Train Journey Through Time
- Top Things To Do In Galle When Traveling To Sri Lanka
- Embark On An Adventure In Kandy Sri Lanka Where Enigma Awaits
- The Significance Of Sri Lanka Languages In Building A Harmonious Society
- A Complete Guide Of Ambuluwawa Tower In Sri Lanka
- Understanding Colombo's Weather Patterns: Hot or Humid?
- Tuk Tuk Adventure in Sri Lanka: Riding with the Wind
- Sri Lanka Traditional Dress: A Window into The Rich Heritage
- Sri Lanka Travel Places: Highlights & The 8 Top Best Destinations
- Dambulla Sri Lanka - Explore The Rich Cultural Heritage
- Top 6 Things To Do In Ella Sri Lanka That You Should Add To Your Trip
- Nuwara Eliya Sri Lanka - A Perfect Trip To Unwind
- Sigiriya Sri Lanka - Masterpiece Lion Fortress In The Middle Of The Jungle
- The Best Hotels In Sri Lanka Available Across All Price Ranges
- A Guide To The Best Sri Lanka Money Exchange Options For Maximizing Value
- Escape to Paradise: Your Guide to Traveling from the UK to Sri Lanka
- Uncover the Beauty of Sri Lanka: A Guide to Traveling from India
- Stay Up-to-Date: A Guide to Sri Lanka's Latest Travel Restriction
- Discover the Best Time to Visit Sri Lanka: A Guide to the Weather
- Top 5 Most Beautiful Beaches In Sri Lanka For Your Vacation
- Top 10 Tourist Attractions In Sri Lanka Worth Visiting For International Travelers
- The Most Beautiful Places In Sri Lanka For A One Day Trip
- Essential things to know before traveling to Sri Lanka
- Check Out 7 Star Hotels in Sri Lanka For Your Bucket List
- The Best Travel Guide For Sri Lanka For First-Time Tourists
- Transit visa in Sri Lanka
- Travel to Sri Lanka without PCR tests
- Top 5 Best Tourist Places In Sri Lanka For Your Trip
- An old friend in Sri Lanka is missing you on Friendship day
- International Women’s Day
- Love Is In The Air
- Happy Pongal Day 2020
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Diwali - the festival of lights
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
- Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- SLTDA Training for Tuk Drivers and Homestay Operators in Ella
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- Top 15 famous Souvenirs and Gifts to pick in Sri Lanka (Part 1)
- 10 Sri Lankan foods that you are unable to forget – Part 2
- 10 Sri Lankan foods are unable to forget – Part 1
- Sri Lanka at a Glance
- 10 Good Reasons to Visit Sri Lanka
- Horse Races & Carnivals in Nuwara Eliya - April 2016
- Sri Lankan Public Holidays 2016
- First Safari Park in Sri Lanka opens tomorrow
- A Would-Be Wi-Fi Paradise
- After success in Indonesia, ZEN Rooms expands to Sri Lanka and three other countries
- SL named top tourist destination for 2016
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE