What will a SIM card benefit my Sri Lanka trip?
A Sri Lanka travel SIM card allows you to connect to the local network in Sri Lanka. By this way, you can avoid excessive roaming fees which the local operator or carrier may charge when you are not in your home country.
It is necessary to have an activated mobile connection to keep using your mobile apps, stay in touch with your family and friends. Especially, if you travel for business purposes, it is a “must-have” item in your plan to work effectively and smoothly.
We noted that your Sri Lanka eVisa will be required in your process of buying a travel SIM card separately. So it would be too convenient when you apply for Sri Lanka e-visa on our website, you can add a SIM card without any extra information requested.
- Do I need a PCR test to leave Sri Lanka?
- Is it safe to travel to Sri Lanka right now?
- Sri Lanka transit visa for Indians - FAQs
- What happens if you overstay your visa in Sri Lanka?
- What do I need to apply for a Sri Lanka tourist ETA?
- Is an ETA the same as a visa for Sri Lanka?
- How long does it take to get a Sri Lanka tourist visa?
- How long is Sri Lanka ETA valid for?
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- How Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA Works?
- I would like to stay in Sri Lanka for a period of time longer than the e-Visa/ETA permits. What should I do?
- What are the benefits of an e-Visa/ETA?
- What happens if I already possess a valid visa?
- Do I need a ticket before I apply for an e-Visa/ETA?
- If I already possess a valid e-Visa/ETA, can I apply for a fresh e-Visa/ETA again?
- What is an e-Visa/ETA?
- What do I need for my e-Visa/ETA application?
- Do I need to obtain a separate e-Visa/ETA for people accompanying me?
- What types of e-Visa/ETA are available?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- Do children require a visa to visit Sri Lanka?
- What can I do if I make a mistake in my application?