What is an ETA?
- How it works?
- I would like to stay in Sri Lanka for a period of time longer than the ETA permits. What should I do?
- What do I need for my ETA application?
- Do children require a visa to visit Sri Lanka?
- What are the advantages of ETA?
- What happens if I already possess a valid visa?
- What can I do if I make a mistake in my application?
- Do I need a ticket before I apply for an ETA?
- If I already possess a valid ETA, can I apply for a fresh ETA again?
- Do I need to obtain a separate ETA for people accompanying me?
- What types of ETA are available?
HOW CAN WE HELP?
This is a commercial website to apply ETA to Srilanka through Srilanka Government Website, you will be charged a fee. To book a landing visa under our process, we will charge a service fee for providing consultancy, submitting applications and informing the status and results. Our fee will be higher than you apply directly on Srilanka Government Website or at Srilanka Embassies in your country.