What is an ETA?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- How it works?
- I would like to stay in Sri Lanka for a period of time longer than the ETA permits. What should I do?
- What do I need for my ETA application?
- Do children require a visa to visit Sri Lanka?
- What are the advantages of ETA?
- What happens if I already possess a valid visa?
- What can I do if I make a mistake in my application?
- Do I need a ticket before I apply for an ETA?
- If I already possess a valid ETA, can I apply for a fresh ETA again?
- Do I need to obtain a separate ETA for people accompanying me?
- What types of ETA are available?
HOW CAN WE HELP?
We are a commercial website. If you use our service to get an ETA, you will have to pay our service fee and an Sri Lanka Government Fee. We will give you advice and support to help you with your ETA applications. You will have your ETA updated frequently, and get a decision on your ETA from us. If you do not use our service, you can apply in person at the Sri Lanka embassy in your country or by using the official Sri Lanka Government website. The cost of this is lower, but you do not get a refund if your ETA application is rejected.