What do I need to apply for a Sri Lanka tourist ETA?
International visitors who want to enjoy the beauty in top-rated tourist attractions in Sri Lanka now can shorten the preparation time for their trip by applying for a Sri Lanka Tourist ETA. It is more convenient since the entire process is online, and you can get your Tourist ETA in the time you expect.
Tourist ETA is for international travelers who are planning to visit Sri Lanka for tourism, sightseeing, visiting family or friends, receiving medical treatment including Ayurvedic or yoga, and participating in sporting events or cultural activities.
The tourist ETA for Sri Lanka has a validity of 6 months from the issued date and allows a duration of stay for up to 30 days with a double entry. To successfully apply for a Sri Lanka tourist ETA, foreigners should carefully check Sri Lanka visa requirements beforehand. A passport and an email address are documents required for a Sri Lanka visa that international citizens eligible for a tourist ETA have to prepare. In some cases, the applicants will be asked the hotel bookings if they are not vaccinated 2 doses enough.
Original passports must be valid for 06 months from the date of entry in Sri Lanka and have at least 02 blank pages for stamping. Within a maximum of 03 business days, foreign travelers will receive their Sri Lanka tourist ETA via email.
- How much is Sri Lanka car pickup service?
- Do I need a PCR test to leave Sri Lanka?
- Is it safe to travel to Sri Lanka right now?
- Sri Lanka transit visa for Indians - FAQs
- What happens if you overstay your visa in Sri Lanka?
- Is an ETA the same as a visa for Sri Lanka?
- How long does it take to get a Sri Lanka tourist visa?
- How long is Sri Lanka ETA valid for?
- What will a SIM card benefit my Sri Lanka trip?
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- How Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA Works?
- I would like to stay in Sri Lanka for a period of time longer than the e-Visa/ETA permits. What should I do?
- What are the benefits of an e-Visa/ETA?
- What happens if I already possess a valid visa?
- Do I need a ticket before I apply for an e-Visa/ETA?
- If I already possess a valid e-Visa/ETA, can I apply for a fresh e-Visa/ETA again?
- What is an e-Visa/ETA?
- What do I need for my e-Visa/ETA application?
- Do I need to obtain a separate e-Visa/ETA for people accompanying me?
- What types of e-Visa/ETA are available?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- Do children require a visa to visit Sri Lanka?
- What can I do if I make a mistake in my application?