What do I need for my e-Visa/ETA application?
You need to have a travel document valid for at least 6 months from the date you intend to enter Sri Lanka. Depending on your nationality, there may be additional requirements. You will be informed of these requirements after you select your country of travel document and travel dates.
- How much is Sri Lanka car pickup service?
- Do I need a PCR test to leave Sri Lanka?
- Is it safe to travel to Sri Lanka right now?
- Sri Lanka transit visa for Indians - FAQs
- What happens if you overstay your visa in Sri Lanka?
- What do I need to apply for a Sri Lanka tourist ETA?
- Is an ETA the same as a visa for Sri Lanka?
- How long does it take to get a Sri Lanka tourist visa?
- How long is Sri Lanka ETA valid for?
- What will a SIM card benefit my Sri Lanka trip?
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- How Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA Works?
- I would like to stay in Sri Lanka for a period of time longer than the e-Visa/ETA permits. What should I do?
- What are the benefits of an e-Visa/ETA?
- What happens if I already possess a valid visa?
- Do I need a ticket before I apply for an e-Visa/ETA?
- If I already possess a valid e-Visa/ETA, can I apply for a fresh e-Visa/ETA again?
- What is an e-Visa/ETA?
- Do I need to obtain a separate e-Visa/ETA for people accompanying me?
- What types of e-Visa/ETA are available?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- Do children require a visa to visit Sri Lanka?
- What can I do if I make a mistake in my application?