If I already possess a valid e-Visa/ETA, can I apply for a fresh e-Visa/ETA again?
e-Visa/ETA is valid for six months and a fresh e-Visa/ETA cannot be obtained using the same passport until that e-Visa/ETA expires. If you lose the passport which contains the valid e-Visa/ETA you may apply for a fresh e-Visa/ETA by paying the relevant fee again.
- Do I need a PCR test to leave Sri Lanka?
- Is it safe to travel to Sri Lanka right now?
- Sri Lanka transit visa for Indians - FAQs
- What happens if you overstay your visa in Sri Lanka?
- What do I need to apply for a Sri Lanka tourist ETA?
- Is an ETA the same as a visa for Sri Lanka?
- How long does it take to get a Sri Lanka tourist visa?
- How long is Sri Lanka ETA valid for?
- What will a SIM card benefit my Sri Lanka trip?
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- How Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA Works?
- I would like to stay in Sri Lanka for a period of time longer than the e-Visa/ETA permits. What should I do?
- What are the benefits of an e-Visa/ETA?
- What happens if I already possess a valid visa?
- Do I need a ticket before I apply for an e-Visa/ETA?
- What is an e-Visa/ETA?
- What do I need for my e-Visa/ETA application?
- Do I need to obtain a separate e-Visa/ETA for people accompanying me?
- What types of e-Visa/ETA are available?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- Do children require a visa to visit Sri Lanka?
- What can I do if I make a mistake in my application?