Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
A Covid-19 insurance is one of the mandatory documents to apply for a Sri Lanka visa and pre approval documents on arrival in Sri Lanka. We always recommend you to buy this Insurance. Because it both gives you many benefits and an advantageous condition to apply for a Turkey visa. It will make your application easily accepted by the Sri Lanka government.
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- How Sri Lanka e-Visa/ETA Works?
- I would like to stay in Sri Lanka for a period of time longer than the e-Visa/ETA permits. What should I do?
- What are the benefits of an e-Visa/ETA?
- What happens if I already possess a valid visa?
- Do I need a ticket before I apply for an e-Visa/ETA?
- If I already possess a valid e-Visa/ETA, can I apply for a fresh e-Visa/ETA again?
- What is an e-Visa/ETA?
- What do I need for my e-Visa/ETA application?
- Do I need to obtain a separate e-Visa/ETA for people accompanying me?
- What types of e-Visa/ETA are available?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- Do children require a visa to visit Sri Lanka?
- What can I do if I make a mistake in my application?